May 20, 2014

Lately...

Matt and I have been super busy the past month. We have grown so much closer to one another during this stressful time. I feel so blessed to be married to such a patient, loving guy! Here are a few picture highlights:


Matt got a job at CHG Healthcare! He is loving it and I am no longer the sugar momma! YAY!!



I said goodbye to these adorable kiddos. They were a handful, but so in tune with the spirit. Love them! 


Matt and I moved out of the Tiburon Apartments. :( It is a change for both of us, and I feel so far away from my family (only 7 minutes, lame I know)...but we are both so excited about this new adventure.



Matty turned 27!! 

So excited for warm weather, vacations, swimming, getting a tan, and yummy food from the bbq! 



No comments:

Post a Comment