August 21, 2014

August: Book 10...and other things!


If I Stay was a great book. Also, a quick read. There is a trend here. I must not like books unless I can get through them quickly. This is not like Twilight...AT ALL. Disregard that review from USA Today. I give this book 4 out of 5 stars. ****

And... Megan and Isaac had their baby! A BABY GIRL!! Daphne! We love you already!! 


And...we went on the most AMAZING trip to Montana. We stayed at a beautiful home and lived on the lake for 6 days. It was pretty dreamy! 




And...We went to Moab for a weekend to celebrate my Mom's 50th Birthday! WOO WOO! 

And...my cute cousin got married and held her reception in Heber. It was beautiful!! 

It's been pretty busy around here lately. I am sooo sad for summer to end, Matt on the other hand is ready for fall! 





No comments:

Post a Comment